So as it’s Friday, life is beautiful and I want to maintain the equilibrium of this little world of explosive chutney, here are some of the best Simpsons quotes that make my top five:
- Homer, watching Hail to the Chimp at the drive-thru cinema, before comitting Moe’s insurance fraud. “That’s because you didn’t hail to the chimp”.
- Burns: “Are they booing me Smithers?” Smithers: “No, they’re saying “Boo-urns, Boo-urns”
- Hans Moleman: “I was saying ‘Boo-urns'”
- Homer, Marge, Bart and Maggie: “You don’t win friends with salad”
- Mayor Quimby: “I stand by my racial slur.”